Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in surgery and internal medicine.
16881297

I 't know of any place here in Wichita Kansas that would do

Customer Question

I don't know of any place here in Wichita Kansas that would do the necropsy I've called a couple places. I don't know what else for her to call. How could she be fine one minute and then just drop dead the next you think it had to be a tumor?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 4 months ago.

Any vets office can do a Necropsy for you...

There can be PTE's that are thrown (clots) that will block a portion of the lungflields or part of the brain to cause this seizure and since the blockage does not allow oxygen to the other organs, Angel could have passed this way. It does not have to be a tumor but this is one cause. There are many others that will end of as a fatality and there is nothing you or any vet could have done to save her. You would not know if any of these things were present to prevent this.