Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have two dogs and I was just wondering what would happen

Customer Question

I have two dogs and I was just wondering what would happen if my dog ate a heart pill that was suppose to be for my other dog??? It was a little yellow pill that get the fluid from his heart...but my other youger dog ate it...
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Izzy and she's 2 years old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Izzo?
Customer: No...she's a very energetic...she gets heart regular shots and everything...right now she not acting weird...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Ellie replied 4 months ago.

Can you tell me the name of the medication on the bottle and the milligrams listed? I also need to know how much your younger dog weighs, then I can tell you is the dosage is safe and what you can do if it is not.