Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Experience:  Practicing small animal veterinarian for 17 years.
53976849

She ate a mouse glue trap. Should I be worried? So what do I

Customer Question

She ate a mouse glue trap. Should I be worried?
JA: It's hard to know for sure. The Veterinarian will figure it out.
Customer: So what do I do?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!

Glue Mouse traps should only contain glue and some enticing bait - but otherwise are non toxic.

Often the most you will see from this would be stomach upset such as vomiting or diarrhea.

If you do notice other signs (which would not be common) I would see a veterinarian, but otherwise this should be little concern.

I hope this information is helpful!

If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION at the top of your screen (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thanks!

I am glad to see you were able to view my responses earlier

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you both today, I am online another 15 minutes this evening

If you are satisfied with our chat please rate or accept with the stars on the top of your screen so I may be compensated for my time. If you are having any difficulties you can also state your rating (excellent, good, fair) in our chat as an alternative. Thank you!