Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Yesterday 11:00 dog swallowed something...i think it was a

Customer Question

Yesterday 11:00 dog swallowed something...i think it was a dried leaf or more likely the moss you get in the bottom of fake plants. He breath ears impaired but then seemed okay. He immediately spit up a tiny bit and it was very sour. Around 11:00om he began with diareaha and throughout night. There is blood in stool etc. Harper is 7 pounds, can't get him to drink or eat but did consume all his dinner last night.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 3 months ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Can you give me an update on how Harper is doing?

2- Is he lethargic?

3- Any other symptoms?

There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.