Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog is limping, shaking and yawning. She seems nervous

Customer Question

My dog is limping, shaking and yawning. She seems nervous and won't settle. She ran on a bicherman road today pretty fast faced. Every time i touch her food she squeals. She looks very uncomfortable. Shaking every time she takes a breath.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry to hear you are worried about your dog. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. I am sorry you did not get help from an expert before now; do you still need help with him?

Most of the experts are in the US so there is a time difference, and a language difference! I googled Bicherman road, but I am sorry I don't know what this is.

It sure sounds like her foot hurts. I would try to look at the pad and see if there is a cut, or part of the pad worn away. She might also have a torn toenail, or a broken toe. Shaking can be a sign of fever, pain, or respiratory problems. Can you take her temperature?