Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

She won't get up and has been breathing heavily, she is 11,

Customer Question

She won't get up and has been breathing heavily
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: she is 11
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: allie
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Allie?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have paid $19 how long does it take for a response
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I'm sorry that no one has reached out to you before this moment. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Is email or text easier for you?
2) How is your companion doing now?