Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience

What causes yellow blister like things on the outside of a

Customer Question

What causes yellow blister like things on the outside of a dog's penis
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Camo and about 7 Yrs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Camo?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 3 months ago.

Can you upload a photo(s) of these "yellow blister like things" to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see that icon) or you can use an external app such as

I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing. In most cases, you've described pustules secondary to bacterial infection.