Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My 7 month old lab has been coughing a clear phlegm days,

Customer Question

My 7 month old lab has been coughing a clear phlegm for two days
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Coughing can be worrying. The Veterinarian will know what you should do. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Ezra
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Ezra?
Customer: She has had all of her up date vaccinations and is completely fine other than the coughing as far as I can tell.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Ellie replied 3 months ago.

Hi there!! I am eager to help answer your questions about your coughing puppy today. Please allow me a few minutes to read through your question thoroughly and gather some information for you. I appreciate your patience, I will be with you shortly.

Very Sincerely,

Dr. Ellie

I'm so sorry for the delay. It suddenly got very busy here. So as I understand, Ezra is coughing but otherwise feeling well, eating and drinking normally, active and playful?