Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He has been diagnosed our vet to have pancreatitis....he's

Customer Question

he has been diagnosed b our vet to have pancreatitis....he's used metroniadazole in prior cases . he got into some chicken yesterday and his adding sick today can't use the bathroom laying around looking ill
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Syre he's 10
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Syre
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sire?
Customer: no
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dani Rabwin replied 4 months ago.

Hi this is Dr. Dani, I'm a small animal veterinarian and I'm happy to help with Syre. What kind of dog is he? Is he having any vomiting or diarrhea? Is eating and drinking today? Are the symptoms today similar to his previous episodes of pancreatitis? Have you given him any medication today? Please give me some additional information and I'll be able to offer some suggestions.