Katie Volat
Katie Volat, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian at Veterinary Hospital
94509965

I have a 60 lb poodle, 12 yrs old coughs and hacks...has

Customer Question

i have a 60 lb poodle, 12 yrs old coughs and hacks...has seen three different vets and has had every type of ant biotics and prednizones that are available..has had xrays... his tracia is ok but still coughs and hacks with nothing coming up
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Coughing can be worrying. The Veterinarian will know what you should do. What is the poodle's name?
Customer: Leo
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Leo?
Customer: He eats good and loves to bark at passerbyers ...it doesn't seem to bother him...his bark is a little horse
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Katie Volat replied 4 months ago.

This is Dr. KV. I'm here to offer some guidance with Leo. Can you tell me a bit more? Did he improve with any of the medications? Is he otherwise healthy? Is he taking any other medications?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am not satisfied with this type of procedure on the way it works...you guarantee 100%...I received credit for the initial $5...but did not receive the credit for the $14...Please credit my account asap...