Hello, I'm Dr. Deb and will do my best to help you today.
I'm sorry for this concern for Ember.
Most artists paints (which I assume this to be) aren't a problem beyond possible gastrointestinal upset (vomiting and/or diarrhea) depending on how much was ingested unless they contain lead, which some, but not all, do. If the paint doesn't contain lead and she only ingested a small amount, I wouldn't expect any issues to develop.
If the label on the paint which was used does contain lead and the ingestion of the paint was within 2 hours or less, then you could induce vomiting if you have fresh 3% hydrogen peroxide (it should bubble and fizzle). The dose would be 1 teaspoon per 10 pounds of body weight mixed with bread. Walk Ember around and repeat the dose in 15 minutes if necessary.
Not all dogs will vomit when peroxide is given but most will.
However, if the paint does contain lead and she only ingested a very small amount, then she's probably going to be fine but if she starts to become lethargic or consistently vomits or acts different in any way, then a vet visit would be prudent.
I hope this helps. Deb