Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog had a dark, cylindrical (wart-like) growth that

Customer Question

My dog had a dark, cylindrical (wart-like) growth that seemed to be growing out of her head. I finally got past all her fur and began to look around it using my fingers. It seemed to start coming free so I simply removed it with my fingers. It wasn't difficult or painful for the dog at all. However, about 20 minutes later she began acting odd, like something was bothering her ear or head. I looked again and there was a bump (more like a nodule) three or four times the size of the original bump the same place on her head. It looks like thin skin filled with liquid...not at all what was removed. What do you think I should do about this?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 9 months ago.

Hi. Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** Can you take a picture of this for me to see?