Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Our 10lb terrier mix woke up and is trembling/vibrating and

Customer Question

Our 10lb terrier mix woke up and is trembling/vibrating and lethargic. I took him outside but he just lays down. He's 1.5 years old and normally very energetic.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 4 months ago.

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. I will not be able to call you. I am happy to answer your question on this thread or I can opt out so you can wait on a call from another expert. Please let me know.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Text is fine

I am so sorry for the delay in response. I just noted that you had responded. For some reason the question never came back to my screen. If you would like to continue can you give me an update on how Kermit is doing?

I am sorry.

Dr. Peter