Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.

Object Object] My dog just took vit d pill Is she going to

Customer Question

object Object]
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My dog just took vit d pill Is she going to be ok
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
She is 3 kg she took 1 pill of 0.25 mcg vit d. Is she going to be okay. Is the dosage toxic? Does she need medical emergency care?
Thank you
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome, I am Dr. B and would like to help you today.

I apologize my colleagues were not online to help you before. Still I just wanted to let you know that the dose is quite low and not likely to cause harm if she just had one 0.25 microgram tablet. If anything we could see a bit of stomach upset bit nothing more worrisome.

Please take care,

Dr. B