Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

Our little doxon happened to get some decon that is over a

Customer Question

our little doxon happened to get some decon that is over a year old in her mouth didnt eat it but was in her mouth do i ned to watch for the night and take her to the vet tomorrow
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 5 months ago.

Hello Cindy,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.

I am a small animal vet with many years experience with dogs and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. You can expect a written reply sometime within the next five to ten minutes or so.

We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype. Please get back to me if this is more convenient for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }

Regards,

Dr Scott

Hello again Cindy,

I have worked out an answer for you below ...

1. If you are sure Sassy did not actually swallow any of the Decon then all you need do is to thoroughly wash out her mouth with plenty of luke warm water. She is not in any danger if she did not actually swallow any. She should be just fine.

I hope I have covered your question fully enough but if you would like further clarification or to talk things over a bit more then I will be on-line for the next hour or so and I will be more than pleased to continue working with you.

Regards,

Dr Scott

Please be kind enough to rate my service to you after we have concluded our dialogue, such feedback helps me maintain the quality of my answers.

Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 4 months ago.

Hello again Cindy,

I am just checking back in to see how Sassy is getting on after our recent dialogue concerning the Decon ...

Please get back to me and let me know how things are going.

Regards,

Dr Scott

Please be kind enough to rate my service to you after we have concluded our dialogue. Such feedback helps me maintain the quality of my answers.