Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Neutered almost 14-year old yellow lab. Where s would be it

Customer Question

Neutered almost 14-year old yellow lab. Where his balls would be it is red and enlarged. Doesn't seem to bother him.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Buddy
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Buddy?
Customer: Has had diarrhea issues lately. Also tremors in his back left leg.
JA: Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: No wound.
JA: The Veterinarian will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
not sure what to call that area, but it seems to be getting larger. Doesn't seem to bother him
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Do you have a picture of this area (likely referred to as the scrotum, minus two testicles)?
2) Is he on any medication?
3) What is causing the diarrhea, has this been addressed?