Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Standard poodle has addisons, currently on Fludrocortisone

Customer Question

Standard poodle has addisons, currently on Fludrocortisone .04 mg 2x day. Right now he's awake but it's very hard to get him to respond. Lying down and seems dazed. He will get up and come to me if I speak loudly and persistently but for the most part will stand, take a few steps and just stop there . . . Not his usual energy level at all. Since it's 2am I'm trying to figure out whether I should call the vet...
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I'm sorry there was such a delay in receiving a response. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today.

How is your companion doing at this time? Do you still need our help?