Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My Min-Pin has become very lethargic the past two weeks. He

Customer Question

My Min-Pin has become very lethargic the past two weeks. He eats and drinks as usual, but sleeps most of the time. My local vet did blood workup on him Friday and said he was in very good shape except being over weight. His belly from the naval back has become large and he doesn't want to be rubbed in that area. He is about 4 years old and has always been a lap dog. He now just to want to be left alone in his bed.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Ana Bascunan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I'm happy to help answer your question about Axle. I'm sorry to hear that he isn't feeling well, but I'm glad he recently went to see his veterinarian and had some blood work done. Did they offer you any imaging at that time (x-rays or ultrasound)?