Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My pug poodle bizane 1 year old dog does this nodding s head

Customer Question

My pug poodle bizane 1 year old dog does this nodding his head thing and licking the air wile he does it. Is it something neurological? Is he ok? He does it a lot. Very concerned mommy. His name is Justan.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  jadedangel57 replied 3 months ago.

Hi JaCustomer,

My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today if you would like. Just answer has been in business a long time and I've been here over 10 years as an expert answering questions for other customers. I am not involved in the financial side of the company at all and do not know how that works. I can send your question to customer service where they can help you with your payment. If you do want an answer for Justan's behavior I would need to ask some questions to determine the cause, so just let customer service know you would like an answer if that is your decision.