Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog seems very tired, she has very bad breath and she's

Customer Question

Hi !! My dog seems very tired, she has very bad breath and she's drooling a lot . Should I get her to the vet real soon ? Could it be from extreme heat ? She lives inside but goes into our fenced yard for fresh air .
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? How old is your dog? What breed is your dog? Has she had any problems with dental disease in the past?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rebekah Kane replied 4 months ago.

Hi there, I am Dr. Kane, and I will do my best to assist you with your pet today. I am not set up for taking phone calls, but I can help you through chat here. Please let me know if you would like to proceed here- if not I will opt out so you can get a phone call from another expert once someone is available :)

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I had my dog to the vet. No help is needed. Thank you.

OK, thanks for letting me know. I hope she is doing well!