Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
27344366

My bllnd pug is now twelveyrs old. He is a rescue dog. 3

Customer Question

My bllnd pug is now twelveyrs old. He is a rescue dog. For last 3 months he has been barking incessantly. Good app and bowels and water works fine. What to do.Since he was so abused I am reluctant to use any methods. Loes tosnuggle on my foot all day.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr B replied 5 months ago.

HI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you with this. This sounds like he may have some cognitive impairment which is common in older pugs. I would suggest that you purchase a product called Neutricks on amazon. This is a product I use with dogs that are developing dogie dementia.... Also Science diet makes a diet called BD which is also wonderful for brain aging in dogs. Finally I would add an adaptil diffuser to the room where your dog spends the most time. I think if you do all these things you should see some improvement. Hope this helps.

Please hit rate my service as that is the only way I am compensated for my answers. A positive rating will not close this question as I am happy to answer any follow up questions. Thank you very much!

Please note that the information I provide is intended as general information only and not intended to replace the advice of your veterinary professional

Sincerely, DRB

Expert:  Dr B replied 4 months ago.

Please let me know if you need additional help or have additional questions.

Sincerely, DRB

Expert:  Dr B replied 4 months ago.
Hi Rose,

I'm just following up on our conversation about Mrmagoo. How is everything going?

Dr B