Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Her stomach is hard, she walks very slow and will stand in 1

Customer Question

Her stomach is hard, she walks very slow and will stand in 1 spot for s few seconds than move. She is a semi active 6 yr old 1/2 weinmariner, 1/2 chic lab, she threw up a thick yellow substance. She's just not her.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: She's got and has had a ( we believe) a " fat" sack under her left armpit and a very hard lump on the top of her left hip, we were told it's probably a calcium build up, common for my type of dog.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Marta Lepes replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I will help you.

But first I need to ask you a few questions:

How long ago (in hours please) did she eat?

Does she seen distressed?

What color are her gums?