Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

The dog stole & ate the rest of my nachos. Wasn't much left

Customer Question

The dog stole & ate the rest of my nachos . Wasn't much left nachos had a bit of sautéed onions beans meat and cheese. I had placed the small tray out of his reach. Little did I know that he'd be able to get it
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Blue and 1year, 1 month old lab dilute
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Blue?
Customer: No other medical concerns besides him eating the nachos
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 4 months ago.

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How long has it been since he ate the nachos?

2- Can you give me an idea of how much he ate especially the onions?

3- Any symptoms?

4- How much does he weigh?