PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue

We have a beagle mix just turned a year old. He has had all

Customer Question

Hi we have a beagle mix just turned a year old. He has had all his shots seems to be very healthy. He weighs about 35 lbs. He eats iams medium breed puppy food. He gets bathed once a week. Brushed every other day and yet we can't pet or hold him without getting completely covered in hair. I'm talking just one rub down his head to neck getting a hand full of hair. Is there something I can do to help him.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 3 months ago.

It sounds like the next step is to use a brush to cut back on shedding. Furminator brushes work very well for doing just that. Try this one meant for short coated dogs with straight fur

Did my response help to answer all of the questions that you had regarding your companion? If you have other questions, please reply and I’ll help you further.

Once you're satisfied with our dialogue, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me. Until this is done, the website will not compensate me for helping you.

Checking in. Have you had a chance to try the furminator brush on your boy yet?