Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My cocker spaniel is panting all the time.She's not hot,

Customer Question

My cocker spaniel is panting all the time.She's not hot, thirsty, maybe anxious? It's annoying to listen to.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 3 months ago.

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately if you have responded back to me within 10 minutes of my response. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

How long has this been going on for?

Any change in appetite?

Just to make sure we are on the same page, you said that she is NOT excessively thirsty, right?

Any difficulty or pain noticed when walking?