Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog is vomiting foam and will not eat, he's drinking a

Customer Question

My dog is vomiting white foam and will not eat, he's drinking a little but seems very lethargic. Please help!
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
He is a Yorkie mix and about 4 years old. He's also vomited yellow but mostly white foam slimy. It started yesterday.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry to hear your dog is sick this holiday. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will be glad to help, but I am not able to make phone calls for the website. I can help you here, or I can opt out and you can wait for an expert who can make calls.

How long has he been sick and not eating? Can you take his temperature with a thermometer? If you check his gums, are they pink in color or are they pale?

Let me know if you would like me to continue or to opt out.