Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Bought a puppy and first couple days now he won't eat or

Customer Question

bought a puppy and for the first couple days now he won't eat or move his bowls, been in the pet store for 5 months and this is the first time he is out. was playful at the store, but now nothing just hides in the corner.I'm a truck driver and I wanted a friend to keep me company. Please help .
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Bear
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bear?
Customer: Not that I know of even when I take him out of my truck he just sits there
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  JACUSTOMER-2ggpt01r- replied 3 months ago.

Has Bear been vaccinated against parvo? - Dr. C

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
not sure
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I would highly recommend that you get Bear to an emergency vet today and have him tested for parvo today. This could be a life-threatening emergency. - Dr. C

I have terrible phone service where I live. If you'd like me to opt out I can. That way perhaps another expert can call you.