Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Limping on left front paw, I have gone all over the pad and

Customer Question

limping on left front paw
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: I have gone all over the pad and up the leg and find nothing and no pain point, no wimpering
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: maverick 6 years
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Maverick?
Customer: actually had acheck up yesterday
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

Was he checked for the limping yesterday? What treatment was started?

You noted no pain, but any stiffness in the joints, instability in the bone, or swellings/changes (even between the toes and pads)?

Any history of trauma, falls, slips, or injury?