Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a 16 year old mixed breed dog who has a tumor on s

Customer Question

I have a 16 year old mixed breed dog who has a tumor on his liver it is close to the end of his life we are giving him something for nausea , I think he may be starting to have some pain , what can I give him for pain until we can see his vet after the holidays
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 5 months ago.

Hello Mary,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.

My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience with dogs and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. However before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer for me so could you please answer the following :

1. What drugs do you have at your disposal which might be suitable?

You can then expect a written reply sometime within the next five to ten minutes or so. We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype if this is more convenient for you. Please get back to me if this is more suitable for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }

Regards,

Dr Scott