Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She is 8 years old and a Boston Terrier. She suddenly within

Customer Question

She is 8 years old and a Boston Terrier. She suddenly within the last 2 months has steadily started urinating more each time and it is a lake. I also feed her once a day and she gets treats and if she is really hungry I might give her an additional 1/2 cup of food. She pooped 6 times within 3 hours and it was just normal not runny
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the Boston terrier's name?
Customer: Star
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Star?
Customer: She is thirsty all the time
JA: Problems with drinking can be serious. I'm glad you noticed it. The Veterinarian will know what to do. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 5 months ago.

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is it fair to say she is drinking more than usual?

2- Is she losing weight?

3- Any pre existing medical conditions?

4- Is she on any medications?

5- Any other symptoms?