Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

MY BOSTON TERRIER WOKE UP IN MIDDLE OF NIGHT AND WAS CHOKING

Customer Question

MY BOSTON TERRIER WOKE UP IN MIDDLE OF NIGHT AND WAS CHOKING IN ALARGE OF PHLEGM AND CHOKING. SHE THEN PACED FOR A FEW HOURS AND IS EATING AND SLEEPING/ SHE HAS BEEN ITCHING QUITE ALOT THE PAST FEW WEEKS
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help your Boston terrier. What is the Boston terrier's name and age?
Customer: PATTI 11 YEARS. VERY PLAYFUL BUT KIND OF DRIFTY BUT EATS WELL AND AFTER HER EPISODE SHE POOPED A LARGE AMOUNT. I HAD ANOTHER BOSTON THAT HAD SEIZURES ALOT
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Patti?
Customer: HAS ANOTHER MALE PARTNER AT HOUSE WHICK IS ALSO NAWLING AT HIS TOES AND BOTH LICK ALOT LATELY
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.

Good morning, JACustomer.

1) How is Patti acting now?
2) Is she on any medication for itching?
3) What flea prevention is she on? When was it last applied or given?