Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Last night my Labadoddle ate some garlic marinade when I

Customer Question

Last night my Labadoddle ate some garlic marinade when I wasn't looking. What can I do to prevent him from getting sick on me.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Quinn. 4 years old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Quinn?
Customer: Nothing else I can think of, except he seems to be a healthy dog. I only have him about one month.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

How much do you think he had and how much does he weigh?

How many hours ago was this ingested?

How is he just now?

Are his gums pink or pale/white?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have been trying to get back to the page in order to put the temporary password ***** that you sent me. I have been unable to do that.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.

Hello again,

As you were able to post just now, I suspect you don't need to do that at this stage.

Therefore, can you tell me:

How many hours ago was this ingested?

How is he just now?

Are his gums pink or pale/white?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
About 10 hours ago. His gums are pink. He seems to be ok
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is becoming to complicated. All I wanted was to get back to the page in order to enter the password
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.

Hi again,

I apologize that you are struggling, but you are speaking with me (the vet online) and appear to be able to do so without issue. Therefore, as I am about to type out my thoughts about Quinn, please let me know if you want to proceed or would prefer to just have this question sent back to customer service?

Dr. B.