Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My pekanise dog IS making those SNORTING PIG SOUNDS, has

Customer Question

my pekanise dog IS making those SNORTING PIG SOUNDS, has always, but last few days my abilitys to stop it are not working. (massage the throat, drinking, him kissing me, while I massaged the throat..always worked before, not so much anymore. Know of some FREE advice I can get somewhere?
JA: The Veterinarian's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: couldnt afford that either, he has always said the operation would be thousands..how much would YOU charge for advice that WOULD help other than what I already know
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Veterinarian. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: OK Pearl....A PEARL OF WISDOM? sorry, couldnt help it.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?
Customer: like i said those sounds... give me a sec to read your web site so we dont repeat ourselves..hang on Pearl..THANK YOU
JA: Where does the dog seem to hurt?
Customer: he is not hurt, has always had this problem. since birth. The vet in our very secluded area..in my opinion...only wants to do surgery for "EVERYTHING" including baby teeth so they dont choke on them ...come on! The last time I took him in he had injured a paw, his PAW! but as HE SEEMED to find every excuse to assure me that he want looking for i, BUT WAS, and did find a ??kidney stone that could kill him in the middle of the night...need i say more. OK maybe he is right...But its always been that way everytime i go in, C.J. NEEDS SURGERY for one thing or another. I know I can find another, many miles away, in an emergency...no good still. I dont trust him. and C.J. is 11 1/2 years old. he would be doing open heart surgery on the dog if he could
JA: OK. No obvious pain. Coughing can be worrying. The Veterinarian will know what you should do. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about C.J.?
Customer: not eating as well, I know he is old, but these seem to correlelate to the times he is making these noises. massages always seemed to put that palete thing back in place before. last few nights he has been hiding UNDER the bed as opposed to ALWAYS INSISTING TO BE ON THE BED Been a long time since he has been able to jump on the bed, but seems to be afraid now , to jump down, OLD! BUt the distress lately has me soooo worried
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Joan replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tch for 30+ years. The site does charge the $5.00 deposit and when I answer the rest of the amount is charged. If you would like me to continue, I will be happy to assist you. If Not I will opt out.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
how much is the rest if I am a member
Expert:  Joan replied 11 months ago.

I do not handle the subscriptions, but do know there is a monthly charge. I do not want you to have to pay as you said you do not have the Money. I will give you a link to speak with Customer service. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Customer service will be able to assist you with how much it is for answers.

Joan