Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinary Associate at Acres Mill Veterinary Clinic

My dog was t by a car, right now she's in shock and bleeding

Customer Question

My dog was hit by a car, right now she's in shock and bleeding on her leg but no other visual wounds at the moment. Have trouble finding a local vet that does emergency care.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? Can you tell me what town you live in and I can find out if there is any veterinarians available to help in your area?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Warner Robins, Ga 31093

I found an on call veterinarian that may be able to help you. Here is the website and number

478)(###) ###-####/strong>

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

In advance, Thanks for giving a rating! Ratings are how I receive credit for helping you today and help me better serve customers in the future.

If you need further assistance for this problem before or after rating feel free to ask a follow up and I'll be
glad to help.

Thanks Dr. Alleyne

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dwight Alleyne
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your assistance, that vet was over an hour away and I was able to find one closer.

You are welcome . Hopefully everything worked out for your Dog