Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

1/2 rot tie, 1/2 dobie 7 yrs old. last 3 days at around 4:of

Customer Question

1/2 rot tie, 1/2 dobie 7 yrs old. For the last 3 days at around 4:of she becomes very clingy, shaky, wants to climb on us, acts like we are in trouble and she needs us to follow her. She acts like this when a fire alarm goes off but there is nothing happening to set this off. The first day her gums were bright red, after a baby aspirin and a wet towel around her she calmed down and slept. This is not happening now. She just acts so weird
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Daisy
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Daisy?
Customer: Not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Jennifer Van Noy replied 5 months ago.

I’m Dr. Jenn and I’m a licensed veterinarian with 18 years of experience. I’m here to help with your question about Daisy.

I’m so sorry you’re having this problem, but glad you’re looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you’re satisfied with the information I’ve provided. I’ll do my best to earn your good rating, because that’s the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.

In order to help me help you better, I’ll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me:

• Are you saying it is around 4 pm each day that Daisy gets upset at something?
  • How is she acting the rest of the time?
  • Is she eating and drinking okay?
  • Are you able to take her temperature?

I’ll be standing by and awaiting your reply. Thank you for using our website.