Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience

We have a small dog snoodle that a called bradicka and is

Customer Question

we have a small dog snoodle that for into a weed called bradicka and is acting real timid and not acting like himself. What are the side effects.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!

I apologize but I am unable to find this weed. There is a brick, brassica, and bratten weed that are possibilities. Is there any chance this was was was ingested?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
He might have he had some around his mouth and he was trying to take off off his coat with his mouth, Think weed was spelled bradick, do not know if it is spelled right.

I have done several searches and have not been able to find a weed of this type, including plant sites and aspca sites.

I can certainly opt out to see if someone else can assist you with this but there likely is another name to this plant

Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 4 months ago.

I'll follow up for Dr. Altman for you. I believe you're referring to common burdock which isn't toxic to dogs but does contain annoying burrs which stick to animal fur and clothing. Fuzzy's behavior is likely to represent his displeasure with being bathed and the discomfort of having been trimmed. He'll forgive you.

Please respond with further questions or concerns if you wish.