Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Oh really? She is a small shitz X. She has been off while

Customer Question

Oh really?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?
Customer: She is a small shitz X. She has been off for a while now. Had bad chest infection and had two lots of antibiotics. I now have her on probiotics. I cook her food which is chicken breasts or lamb chops.
JA: There are all sorts of infestations the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Now her pee is yellow looks like it is going hard around the outside and she has just vommited.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: She is sooky at the mo and won't let me out of her sight more than usual. She does not have any eyes as she was attacked twice and lost an eye both times.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: She is 5 years old.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do not want to sign up to any on going help
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today.

How can I best help you today?