Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My husky mix is exhaling, but it doesn't sound like coughin

Customer Question

My husky mix is exhaling, but it doesn't sound like coughin or choking.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Coughing can be worrying. The Veterinarian will know what you should do. How old is Mix?
Customer: 4 years
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Mix?
Customer: She has Addison's Disease and had knee surgery in Feb. It's like very deep breathing, but she doesn't seem stressed.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 3 months ago.

Hi. Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** Thank you for your question. What is you girl's name? How long has this breathing been going on? Has she been able to sleep? Is she still eating and drinking?