Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I took m out night and he wouldn't go to the bathroom. He

Customer Question

I took him out for the night and he wouldn't go to the bathroom. He kept laying down. Inside he keeps wanting to lay down and I think his belly feels firm.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Mario and he is 9
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Mario?
Customer: No. He has always been healthy and normally loves to go outside so what he did is not his usual.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!

I am so sorry to hear Mario is not feeling well. May I ask what breed he is? What is his gum color and are his gums sticky or moist? Thank you