Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I found a bottle of lyrica (50mg) on the floor, chewed up by

Customer Question

I found a bottle of lyrica (50mg) on the floor, chewed up by my dog. She's 27 lbs and im not positive that she actually got to any pills. She was only awake for about 2 hours max so it would've been between the two hours this morning. I got her to puke, and when I went through the vomit there weren't any pills within. I called my local vet, and they told me to get in touch with poison control. What should I do about the situation?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Ana Bascunan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I'm happy to help answer your question about possibly Lyrica ingestion. First off, what is your dogs name?

Are you still there? I would like to help you. Can you tell me how many Lyrica 50mg tablets were in the bottle that was chewed on?