Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a male Austrian Sheppard 3 months old seems to have

Customer Question

I have a male Austrian Sheppard 3 months old seems to have stop growing. This is not a miniature. Testicals not full developed...at least I don't think....still less than .50 inch round. Is there a growth stimulant I can use?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 7 months ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about your puppy.
I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided. I'll do my best to earn your good rating, because that's the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.
In the meantime, in order to help me help you better, I'll need some more information. To start with, can you please tell me:

• Is he eating and drinking and going to the bathroom at what seems to be normal rates?
  • Is he vigorous and energetic?
  • Has he been dewormed appropriately (every 2 weeks starting at 8 weeks of age)?
  • Any other signs of illness like vomiting, diarrhea, or poor appetite?

I'll be standing by and awaiting your reply. Thank you.