Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My 9 week old female puppy exibited symptoms of UTI about 4

Customer Question

My 9 week old female puppy exibited symptoms of UTI about 4 hours ago. She acts like she has to urinate but nothing happens. She vomited after three hours and then setteled down to sleep briefly. She whines and circles her inclosure. Her litter mate (also a female) stays very close. The pup in question has urinated as well as successfull BM in past fourhours but problem persists.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I'm sorry for the delay in receiving a response.

I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Have you seen a continuation of the vomiting?
2) Any changes in the stool?
3) Is she still eating and drinking?
4) Has she urinated since your post at 11pm?
5) In the urine that you've seen, any abnormalities such as blood?