Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

The last week or two he seems to scratch at s gums a lot! s

Customer Question

The last week or two he seems to scratch at his gums a lot!
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** will be 4 in July, and last week for the first time took Comfortis.
JA: How old is Jack?
Customer: Almost 4. He's a Sheba.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Jack?
Customer: Just the comfortis.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  JACUSTOMER-2ggpt01r- replied 4 months ago.

HI there, Just wanting to make sure I understand your concern correctly- are you wondering if Jack scratching at his gums could be related to starting oral Comfortis? Or did you have another question/concern? Thanks- Dr. C

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Just mentioned the comfortis as it is the only change to his life recently. Never mind, i'll just call my vet.