Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She is lethargic, cannot stand up and is making jerking

Customer Question

hi she is lethargic, cannot stand up and is making jerking movements every now and then
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?
Customer: hi she is lethargic, cannot stand up and is making jerking movements every now and then
JA: Where does the dog seem to hurt?
Customer: not clear
JA: OK. No obvious pain. Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?
Customer: aside from her being lethargic she is listless
JA: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: she is notmallly a hyper dog
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: she is very hyper and can't walk and is listless and making jerking movements
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dani Rabwin replied 9 months ago.

Hi this is Dr. Dani, I'm a small animal veterinarian and I'm happy to help with your dog. What is her name, age and breed? How long have these symptoms been going on? Did anything happen before the symptoms started? Please give me some additional information and I'll be happy to offer some suggestions.

I'm going to be going to sleep so I'll opt out so you can get help from another expert.