Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My dog was limping yesterday but I took her walk today and

Customer Question

My dog was limping yesterday but I took her for a walk today and she was fine she's limping again now should I not take her for a walk until she sees the vet
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? Which leg is she limping with? Can you tell if there is any swelling anywhere?