Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience

My dog is holding s tail between s legs and is very

Customer Question

Hi, My dog is holding his tail between his legs and is very lethargic. This came on yesterday. He's an 8 year old carrin terrier and is always high energy
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help your terrier. What is the terrier's name?
Customer: Lolly
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Lolly?
Customer: no. he's been in great health other than this
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. Unfortunately, Lolly's tail carriage and lethargy while important symptoms aren't pathognomonic (specifically indicative) of any one particular disorder. Have any new symptoms arisen? May I have an update on Lolly, please?

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi my dog is long over his issue. This sounds like it could be a good service but the response needs to be much quicker!

Thank you for the good update. I agree with you. You may receive an inappropriate follow-up from the site ostensibly sent by me. It wasn't and I apologize in advance should you receive it.