Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog snatched some plants, bacopa, Verbena, Verbella, and

Customer Question

My dog snatched some plants, white bacopa, Verbena, Verbella, and she's been throwing up. What can we do for her?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dani Rabwin replied 5 months ago.

Hi this is Dr. Dani, I'm a small animal veterinarian and I'm happy to help with your dog. What is her name, age and breed? When did she eat the plants? Did she get into anything else? Any other symptoms? Please give me some additional information and I'll be happy to offer some suggestions.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Her name is ***** ***** is 3, and she is a Presa Canaria Mastiff. She ate the plants yesterday and threw up this morning. She took some water and threw up 3 more times, the last time was at 7:30 p.m.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Your service is fraudulent and it's unethical to steal people's money. I could have taken her to an emergency vet hospital had I known an answer would not come.

I'm sorry you're not pleased with the service. I waited almost an hour and didn't hear back from you and went to sleep for the night. I'll opt out so you can talk to another expert and hopefully get some answers. Thanks