Based on what you are describing, Mila could be having a type of seizure disorder. Seizures can be caused by many different disorders in dogs. Without examining her, giving you an exact diagnosis is going to be difficult though I can tell you some of the more common disorders that could be causing these episodes:
- Ingesting something toxic which has affected her kidneys, liver, brain
- A disorder such as meningitis which is inflammation/an infection of the brain or an overall infection such as a tick borne disease
- Vestibular disease which is a balance disorder similar to vertigo in people. This can be caused by a middle ear infection, though most of the time we cannot figure out the exact cause
- A metabolic disorder such as low blood sugar, kidney or liver disease
- Epilepsy is also possible though at 1 year old she is quite young for this disorder
At this point, her symptoms sound serious therefore I honestly would recommend taking her to your vet today. She will need a full exam and some blood work checked to help determine the exact cause of her symptoms. Your vet will then be able to determine whether she needs an antibiotic or an anti-seizure medication to help her feel better.
Hope this helps - please feel free to reply if you have any questions - thank you.