Dr. Ann M.
Dr. Ann M., Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  ER and general medicine Veterinarian since 2005
15015521

13 year dog has growth on belly near bäck leg is bleeding, i

Customer Question

13 year dog has growth on belly near bäck leg is bleeding, i found on line to put heat on and caster oil. I have already spent $180.00 at vets and they want $ 800.00 to remove.
can't afford this what can i do?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Ann M. replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 10 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue.

How large is the mass? Is it oozing blood, or bleeding large quantities?

Well, at any rate, this is what I would recommend... it is used commonly by a lot of emergency vets and regular vets alike. It is a chinese herb that reduces and stops bleeding, and it can help prolong your dog's life. I would start with 2 capsules twice a day and then decrease to 1 capsule once a day once you are happy with the degree of bleeding (hopefully none).

https://www.activeherb.com/baiyao/

http://www.tiensproduct.com/10-Boxes-Yunnan-Baiyao-Capsules-free-shipping-p/05099.htm

You can research the cheapest place to buy it online if you like. I would also put a thin film of triple antibiotic cream on the growth twice daily to keep infection at bay.

I hope that I have answered your question thoroughly. If you still have questions, please reply. If you feel that I have provided anything less than excellent service, please reply to me first before rating my service and let me know how I can better assist you. Thank you for your question; it has been a pleasure being able to provide assistance. Bonuses are not necessary, but are appreciated, as they go directly to me rather than to the website. Best of luck.