Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog is sneezing and she is sneezing out, but its a lot

Customer Question

My dog is sneezing and she is sneezing out snot, but its a lot of snot. And sometime I have to literally pull it out of her nose. The snot is like 2 inches long
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Copper
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Copper?
Customer: I mean she does have allergies, so its a possibility its that. But the snot is like a yellow white color its just large and thick
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebekah Kane replied 5 months ago.

Hi there, I am Dr. Kane, and I will do my best to assist you with your pet today. Please give me a moment to type up a response to your concerns. In the meantime- please take a moment to relay any other pertinent information. Sound good?